On Sun, Nov 26, 2023 at 04:01:34PM +0800, Tito Mari Francis Esca?o wrote:
> Hi misc,
> I want to run OpenBSD on company issued M1 Mac through VMware Fusion 13,
> for experiments and development.
> I tried to use the ARM64 image but it does not seem to work, it's my first
> time to use non-X86 machine.
>
> [snip]

Off topic, but since the QEMU was mentioned in the thread, I thought I'd
chip in and say that 7.3 installs and runs on Parallels*, if you can't get
where you need to be on VMware or with QEMU.

You need to set your tty on boot:

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=168115901730656&w=2

Kind regards,

Tor
* It does what I need it to do, which is act as a gateway/firewall/dns/whatnot
for a number of other virtual machines. I do not use it as a "client", so can't
comment on how desktop apps perform.