Den ons 13 dec. 2023 kl 03:17 skrev hammer2_zfs <hammer2_...@proton.me>:

> >OBS-Studio has never been in the ports tree. You must have been using a
> >third party build or self-built binaries.
>
> Maybe, OpenBSD 7.1/snapshots packages have OBS-Studio 26.1.0.
> https://newreleases.io/project/github/obsproject/obs-studio/release/26.1.0

No, you can look for it at
https://ftp.eu.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/7.1/packages/amd64/
https://ftp.eu.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/7.1/packages/i386/
and see that it is not there.

I'm also fairly certain that Stuart checked the ports cvs history and did
not find it there, in order to claim "it was never in the ports tree".
If it wasn't ever in the ports tree, then it was never available as a
package, at least not made by the OpenBSD project.

So there is no 'maybe'. If there was a precompiled binary for OpenBSD, it
was made by someone else and not reachable via pkg_* tools.

said "Added OpenBSD support [grayed]".
> https://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article;sid=20210113072623

Might be worth your time to read all of that rather short article.

> When I was tried pkg_mgr and pkg_info -Q obs-studio, pkg_add obs-studio on
> 2021.
> recently. I tried these commands and get a "obs-studio is not found".

It is "not found" for the reasons you already have been told.