I wish I could accept your offer.
I don't have any money though, at all.
If I had any I would be glad for your offer and accept.
But I never got into the bitcoin stuff, even when it just started and was being
advertised on slashdot.

If I had money I would definitely accept however.
I just don't.

I dream to get this opensource engine working with the unreal map format.

On Saturday, December 16, 2023 at 10:40:30 AM EST,