hello

Im doing both creativity artwork on my computer, plus some systems/networks
administration ; I use since years win/osx/nux, and I discovered recently, few
months ago, openbsd.
i was a bit surprised to see that this very-secured system can run Xorg a bit
as a desktop/laptop, but most of it : gimp, and especially blender, have been
ported to it.

so I tried both, even if gimp doesnt requires so much, blender looks like to be
running very difficulty, I guess because of 3D requirements or something.

i dont know well about bsd systems nor unix-like's 3D management, but I was
just thinking, does some openbsd users can run blender properly on their system?
thank you!