hi, dears;-)

I'm using the OpenBSD 7.4 and snapshots.
recently, I was trying the pkg_add certbot certbot-dns-cloudflare.
pkg_add certbot was ok. but, pkg_add certbot-dns-cloudflare was fail.
(it was need a pip. it must be pkg_add py3-certbot-dns-cloudflare. but same
things. )

I was more trying. pkg_add py3-pip py3-cryptography_vectors rust.
And run:
pip freeze > requirements.txt_orig
cat requirements.txt_orig|grep certbot|sed
"s/==/-dns-cloudflare==/g">>requirements.txt
python3 -m venv _any_ && . ./_any_/bin/activate;
pip3 install --upgrade pip && pip install -r requirements.txt
it was getting done. I could run certbot certonly -dns-cloudflare ...any.
but, so terrible job.
(ofcouse any programer will get a success, but many users could not get a
success.)

Why "OpenBSD packages" did not have a py3-certbot-dns-cloudflare.
It's a very inconvenient.