On 1/4/24 10:22 AM, Adriano Barbosa wrote:
Hi!
I'm trying to use relayd with multiple FQDNs mixing remote servers
with and without tls:

relayd -- fqdn1 --> 127.0.0.1 (no tls)
        -- fqdn2 --> x.x.x.x (with tls)

I wrote my relayd.conf like this:

table <fqdn1> { 127.0.0.1 }
table <fqdn2> { x.x.x.x }

http protocol https {
     tls keypair fqdn1
     tls keypair fqdn2

     match request header "Host" value "fqdn1" tag "fqdn1"
     pass request tagged "fqdn1" forward to <fqdn1>

     match request header "Host" value "fqdn2" tag "fqdn2"
     pass request tagged "fqdn2" forward to <fqdn2>
}

relay wwwtls {
     listen on egress port 443 tls
     protocol https
     forward to <fqdn1> port 80
     forward with tls to <fqdn2> port 443
}

With one forward requiring TLS in a relay block, relayd will require TLS for all forward statements in the relay block.

I have fqdn2 working and fqdn1 giving a "curl: (52) Empty reply from
server".
Removing "with tls" on the second forward, fqdn1 works and fqdn2 gives
a "Client sent an HTTP request to an HTTPS server."

Is it possible to have relayd working on this scenario? What am I
missing here?

Obrigado!
--
Adriano