You can indeed create multiple 1M RAID disklabel partitions per device
(typically a USB stick), one partition per key. I've been using this
setup for years.

To save yourself some frustration, I suggest you backup the keydisks as
described in the FAQ: https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq14.html#softraidFDE