On 07.01.24 09:37, Martijn van Duren wrote:
On Sat, 2024-01-06 at 16:12 +0100, Nicolas Goy wrote:

Unfortunately this isn't enough to give me a hint where the issue might
be... Let's keep an eye out and hope that we can gather some more
context next time, or that I can find something during normal
development.

Yeah, I took a glimpse at the logs and I thought it wouldn't help that much, but I still sent them because maybe it might help later.

I kept the agent in verbose mode and I will send the logs again if it crash again.

Thanks for your time.

Have a great day

--
Nicolas Goy