Hello mailing list,

It is my hope to reach an owner of Pine64 Quartz64 SCB. Could anyone,
please, confirm that Redshift program works as expected on the board?

(Motivation: silent part-time desktop replacement without fans, and of
somewhat higher trust hardware-wise than modern PCs [Intel ME etc.].
Somewhat solid OpenBSD support for its GPU.)

I define works by that it actually reduces the colour temperature of
the screen, so that it goes "red." For example, Redshift does not work
on Raspberry Pi 4 (not even on Linux) and my Nvidia GTX 960 (OpenBSD)
because of insufficient GPU driver support.

This feature is very important to me, so it'd be nice to know before I
decide to order it.

Regards,
-- Maja