Hi,

I'd like to setup Freshrss to work under httpd and FastCGI.
Freshrss uses Php.

As per the documentation, only the freshrss/p directory should be
exposed.
https://github.com/FreshRSS/FreshRSS#installation

I'd like Freshrss to be access like:
http://myserver.tld/freshrss

My attempt (lots of them) couldn't make this work.
The SSL certificate and key are self-signed.

The last configuration I've tried was to be able to access FreshRSS
through http://myserver.tlc/freshrss/p so that a rewrite could be done
later from http://myserver.tlc/freshrss/ to
http://myserver.tlc/freshrss/p

types {
        include "/usr/share/misc/mime.types"
}

server "myserver.tld" {
        listen on * port 80
        listen on * tls port 443
        tls {
                certificate "/etc/ssl/myserver.tld.crt"
                key "/etc/ssl/private/myserver.tld.key"
        }
        root "/htdocs"

        location match "/freshrss/p/*.php" {
                root "/freshrss/p"
                request strip 2
                fastcgi {
                        #strip 2
                        #fastcgi socket "/run/php-fpm_freshrss.sock"
                        socket "/run/slowcgi.sock"
                }
        }
        location match "/freshrss/p/*" {
                root "/freshrss/p"
                request strip 2
        }
}

The directories are structured like:
/var/www (chroo)
/var/www/htdocs (for other stuff, there's an index.html file that is
served)
/var/www/freshrss

When I access http://myserver.tld/freshrss/p it gets redirected to
http://myserver.tld/freshrss/p/i/ as per the index.html Refresh at
p/index.html
But at http://myserver.tld/freshrss/p/i/  it shows a 403 Forbidden
status.

I'd also like to understand if the fastcgi strip should be used or not
with a request strip option.  How do they differ?  Should request strip
be used only for html or other static files?

I'd appreciate some help on this.

Thanks in advance,

Luis