Le 2024-01-20 11:53, Rafael Sadowski a écrit :
On Thu Jan 18, 2024 at 03:33:48PM +0100, Sylvain Saboua wrote:
I have been using KDE/Plasma on openbsd since last week-end.

Amongst other bugs, mostly minor, which I should also report,
there is this one : when opening an new instance of konsole,
Plasma's terminal emulator program, the fallback folder location
will be in / instead of $HOME (in my case /home/sylvain).

How to reproduce to bug : open a new konsole instance and type :

$pwd
/
$

This also happens when using (suckless') st or (default) xterm.

I did not have this problem with st and (openbsd's) cwm on the
same openbsd installation (before upgrading to kde packages)

Thank you
--
Sylvain Saboua
linktr.ee/Sylvain

How do you start kde plasma? Have you read:
/usr/local/share/doc/pkg-readmes/kde-plasma ?

I have read the readme and simply copy-pasted the indicated lines
in my .xsession (this is an extract from the files, last lines) :

export XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=/tmp/run/$(id -u)
if [ ! -d $XDG_RUNTIME_DIR ]; then
    mkdir -m 700 -p $XDG_RUNTIME_DIR
fi

export QT_FORCE_STDERR_LOGGING=1
export XDG_CURRENT_DESKTOP=KDE
export DESKTOP_SESSION=plasma
export QT_FORCE_STDERR_LOGGING=1
/usr/local/bin/startplasma-x11 > ~/.startplasma-x11.log 2>&1

--
Sylvain Saboua
linktr.ee/Sylvain