board, where i can run OBSD? <<<

>>> PC/104 CPU boards quite commonly have at least one serial port
switchable from RS-232 to RS-485. Try Googling for "+CPU +RS485 +PC104", and
you should find plenty. <<<

>> I was looking for something similar to the Soekris ones, i found some in
www.acrosser.com but they have to much unuseful stuff. Anyway to find
something runable with OBSD in the PC104 world should be a try and error
thing, and to much money to make those tests. <<

Understood. You might then consider using a board you're happy with, and
using an external RS-232 to RS-485 converter. It's common to use the modem
control lines (RTS etc) to control the bus state, whether internally or
externally, so should make little difference. It may also give you the
option of an opto-isolated RS-485 bus, which is often a Good Thing in such
cases, and usually essential when routing the bus further than the next
desk.

If I can help further, let me know off-list. We're probably way OT.

HTH,

Steve
http://www.fivetrees.com