When I came to code my RADXIDE in Tcl/Tk indeed I found me in the doubt to stay
or not
at the hosting system game, or better if to choose to implement all the intecom
subsystem.
Well for me the final decision was easy: the intecom subsystem indeed was
already coded but
to protect my software (and to save me days of work in adaptation) I decided
"to skip" on that.

Never to say, that a the opposite site an attacker can exactly have the
opposite thought: "intriguing
this intercom subsystem between applications, I want to take advantage on it!".