On Sun, Feb 18, 2024 at 05:13:23PM +0700, Discord is hell wrote:

> The title says all, although it is somewhat offensive. I'm not
> going to disregard OpenBSD developers' efforts.
>
> I saw many bug report sent to b...@openbsd.org but get
> no reply. I saw some bug are silently fixed (not sure fixed or
> not). I have a question: I have to watch cvs commits to know
> if a bug is fixed?
>
> The developers never respond to bug report unless they
> need more detail or confirm that is not a bug?
>
> Thanks

It depends. Not every developer works in the same way and some have
very little time. Most of OpenBSD work is done by volunteers, people
work on it next to their regular job or other business. So some bugs
get fixed with feedback, some gey fixed silently, some get missed,
some are spotted but only worked on later to name a few examples. It's
just the way it is.

        -Otto