I think the best way is always to keep things in control, safe and reliable..
And often your setup directly depend on a diversified architecture, maybe with
docker in the middle. Indeed before to lose public access on certificates or
lost
site configuration I think two times to realize a complete automation.

However every setup has its resources (and economics too). There are setups
that concive software orchestrators, with versioning and backups or an
ecosystem alike.
Other setup simply doesn't own all these resources for fair reasons.. Automation
dependends a lot on this pletoria of stuff.

Finally, certbot is very opensource like software but.. *doesn't make the
coffee too* (an italian
euphemism to avoid false expectations for miracles..).

Feb 20, 2024 16:46:44 m...@phosphorus.com.br: