Hi Claudio,

Thanks for the hint, I have researched the listed boards already, but havent
found the ideal board.
I consider arm64 boards as generic computers if one have the skills to solve
the unavoidable issues, but i dont have those skills. So i keep looking.
Nevertheless: let me know if you happen to work on a board, which could be
interesting for me.

Regards,
--ext