Brian Conway <bcon...@rcesoftware.com>:

>> To avoid prbs with the relinking of the kernel happening in background
>> I propose to set a little check during the shutdown to avoid to interrup it..
>>
>> Thnx!
>>
>> -Dan
>
> I have frequently rebooted or shut down shortly after boot, for example when
> booting the wrong VM by accident, and it has never caused a problem on
> subsequent reboots. What problem are you actually experiencing, just the
> message being printed to the console?

Eg. actually I was testing changes to my /etc/bsd.re-config ( as per different
thread ), it needs two reboots to apply changes..
and as unexpected I failed to wait the in prograss relinking just after the
first saving of the file, and I launched the reboot.

Actually Im not involved directly in the development stuff and I neither want
to touch one aspect of it with these words,
and I mean it could be certainly stuff complicated to fix.
But like an user experience after the n time you fail in the same situation
you can just think it is matter of a check and I said so..
Honestly speaking..