If you have Xenocara installed, then I assume you can use xedit to modify files
on the system. I don't know twm, but it is probably possible to create a new
entry in its menu, through which you could run "xterm -e /bin/sh" to override
the default shell.
If this is not possible using twm, then switch to cwm, which definetely lets do
this.

Regards,
--ext

--