Output van 'sysctl net.inet | grep forward':
net.inet.ip.forwarding=1
net.inet.ip.mforwarding=0

This may sound strange, but I don't get an error message when booting. I did have that problem because the word 'log' appeared in some lines, but that has already been resolved. I'm going to apply a "step by step" approach to the rules in pf.conf.