Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong here.  When I run
'make' against this makefile it blows up with:

Fatal: WRKDIR ends with a slash: /usr/ports/pobj/ (in hush/hush-proxyctl)
Fatal: WRKDIST ends with a slash: /usr/ports/pobj/ (in hush/hush-proxyctl)
Fatal: WRKSRC ends with a slash: /usr/ports/pobj/ (in hush/hush-proxyctl)
Fatal: WRKCONF ends with a slash: /usr/ports/pobj/ (in hush/hush-proxyctl)
Fatal: WRKBUILD ends with a slash: /usr/ports/pobj/ (in hush/hush-proxyctl)
*** Error 1 in /usr/ports/hush/hush-proxyctl
(/usr/ports/infrastructure/mk/bsd.port.mk:3885 '.BEGIN': @exit 1)

This is my first foray into MULTI_PACKAGE.  This make template works
for other non-MULTI_PACKAGE builds.

--lyndon
COMMENT-main=           DMZ proxy management and control
COMMENT-server=         DMZ proxy management daemon
MAINTAINER=             XXX

V=                      1.0
PKGNAME-main=           hush-proxyctl-${V}
PKGNAME-server=         hush-proxyctld-${V}
REVISION-main=          0
REVISION-server=        0

CATEGORIES=             hush

MULTI_PACKAGES=         -main -server

PERMIT_PACKAGE=         Yes
NO_TEST=                Yes

BUILD_DEPENDS=          lang/go

pre-configure:
        mkdir -p ${WRKSRC}; cd ${.CURDIR}/files && cp -R . ${WRKSRC}

do-build:
        cd ${WRKSRC}/proxyctl && go build proxyctl
        cd ${WRKSRC}/proxyctld && go build proxyctld

.include <bsd.port.mk>