On Fri Apr 19 15:02:49 2024 Stuart Henderson wrote:
> On 2024-04-19, Walter A  Iglesias <w...@roquesor.com> wrote:
> > I designed some fonts for wscons(4).  Once you decompress the tar file
> > you'll find a test.sh script to test the fonts in a fullscreen xterm.  I
> > include the *.h files to try them in wscons, but you have to recompile
> > the kernel for this.
> >
> >   https://en.roquesor.com/Downloads/ape.tar.gz
>
> Fonts are loadable at runtime, see the terminus-font package for some details.

I thought that wasn't possible under drm(4), but choosing the right size
I could load the terminus font (12x24 in my case).  What I couldn't do
is to correctly convert the bdf file to raw.  I've tried first exporting
from bdf to psf using gbdfont and then psf2raw, but when I load the font
wscons shows garbage.

--
To send this message I'm using my patched version of OpenBSD mail(1).