Thanks again Kirill, top!

Typing `$ mongo` in the terminal confirmed you're right of course: it starts
the interactive section with mongo db. Before asking here I typed `$ mongosh`
which is the command that works locally, but it does not on the server. I guess
it depends on the mongo version, locally I have version 7.0.2, on the server
version 4.4.2.

Anyway, I need to improve my reading skills, it was all there in the mongo
docs!

Thanks also Odhiambo, very useful information.