On Sat, Apr 27, 2024 at 07:48:29AM +0400, Pascal wrote:
> Internet on phone is ok with -70dBm 4G

Even if it is connected to a cellular network, that doesn't mean that
it is configured for packet switching, your contract with your operator
might not allow for mobile data services, etc.  That's why its important
to know if the phone _itself_ can access the internet.  Another way to
be sure would be to tether a machine running some other OS, and see if
things change, but that may not be necessary.

> No results when ping to google.com

Does google.com get resolved to an IP address? The first line of ping's
output should be something like

    PING google.com (142.250.200.78) [...]

If it doesn't get resolved, you'll get something like

    ping: no address associated with name

If your OpenBSD box is unable to resolve hostnames, even after getting
urdis0 properly configured via DHCP, then I strongly suspect the problem
is that your phone isn't configured for internet access.