Dear Misc,

I own a rockpro64 device + openbsd 7.5 and for some reason
shutdown -p now does not powering off the device

-> shutdown -p now
Shutdown NOW!
shutdown: [pid 39459]

*** FINAL System shutdown message from root@*** ***
System going down IMMEDIATELY

System shutdown time has arrived
syncing disks... done

Attempting to power down...

And from here nothing happens, the device is not really turned off,
I still see hdmi active(black screen) and network leds still on.

I have to keep power button pressed long to force power it off.
After some research I found out that is a bug in ATF
https://tomscii.sig7.se/2022/03/Patches-for-OpenBSD-on-the-PinebookPro

It seems we are stack with no fix from ATF side and I wonder if
OpenBSD team can include a workaround in OS kernel similar to
https://tomscii.sig7.se/files/pbp-openbsd/patches/05-fix-rkpmic-powerdown.patch.txt

Also some interesting links on this subject:
https://www.spinics.net/lists/linux-rockchip/msg28009.html
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20191128061433.1952869-2-anars...@gmail.com/
https://github.com/Tow-Boot/Tow-Boot/commit/818cae1b84a7702f2a509927f2819900c2881979

Kind Regards,