Hi,

On 28/05/2024 20:28, Rachel Roch wrote:
Hi

I'm struggling to understand what is going on here.

I have an Openbsd 7.2 box which has been working beautifully for about 3 years.

Now it seemingly suddenly refuses to do anything involving the outside world,
posting weird messages such as the following to the logs:

May 28 17:18:04 foo bgpd[7529]: neighbor <redacted>: connect: Permission denied
May 28 17:19:05 foo rad[74960]: sendmsg on vlan2008: Permission denied

What on earth does "permission denied" mean ?

I can still ping the bgpd neighbours.   There have been zero pf rule changes,
so it can't be that either.

Ideas ?

Random question: do you still have enough space and/or inodes?

--
Willy Manga