> has anyone solved this problem for themselves? three years have passed.
> terrible_ping_kludge in hid_openbsd.c gives only a few minutes of work, but
> does not solve the problem with ugen :\ it works fine in linux. maybe we can
> steal from them? ;)
allah, make sure that the theme of the next hackathon is "make ugen work
again!"(a huge number of ups are connected via ugen. they work from a few
seconds to several minutes. the record for the duration of work is about ten
minutes. no problems on linux. this is very absurd when i have multiple linux
systems around obsd router that provide 11ac ap and nut for obsd. absurdly, but
iptables is a real bastard monster T_T).
you know, guys, as i got older, i began to think that all my life
experience(small, but still not zero) would simply disappear after my death.
it's like i never existed. i made a mistake and didn't have children. obsd made
another, but also fatal mistake, by making "we'd rather starve to death than
eat non-kosher food!" their slogan. i hope that pf will survive obsd -_-