On Sat, Jul 13, 2024 at 02:09:20AM GMT, Gustavo Rios wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> How to change my console resolution to 1920x1080 ? What is the command ?

It is my understanding that OpenBSD requires X for any practical, productive
and meaningful terminal usage.

If you want non-English letters or -- God forbid! -- graphic/line-drawing
characters in console, then don't be surprised if you're told that you're doing
it wrong and that you should ssh into your system from some graphical
environment.

In this regard OpenBSD is more "modern" than even Linux.

Rant aside: What I'd give if I could use my old HP ZR30w's attached to my
workstations in high resolution unicode console mode... Not to mention my
server consoles. And laptops! What a bliss...

As for your question the FAQ briefly describes some trickery that may or may
not be applicable:

https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq7.html#Consoles

and

https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq7.html#Size80x50