Hello list, after I compiled Xenocara on my computer (I compiled everything) as
commanded by release(8) sacred paper, my "gaming mouse" changed it's behavior
by A LOT.

1st change that I noticed is that the mouse profile which has been set by my
using original software has seemingly been wiped: the buttons that served for
stepping the DPI of the mouse are now "^V and ^C" according to xprop(1) stdout.

The 2nd change is that for one fuction I require the use of primary and
secondary clicks simultaneously or as close as possible to that, which is now
impossibly because it requires a big delay which is a problem, and the problem
wasn't present before I compiled Xenocara, I'd be skeptical of this if not for
the mouse profile as a whole ... well... disappearing on me and changing to
whatever the fuck this "profile" is right now

Maybe Xenocara has some default setting which it embeds into the mices during
compilation?
If so, should I have unplugged the mice during Xeno compilation?

What do you think what is causing this?
Is there a fix?
Do I have to configure my mouse using Xorg nightmare configuration or
something?

I'm not 100% sure if it's Xenocara's fault, as I also compiled well everything
else, the base system and the kernel.

It possible, I'd like to not disclose information about this mouse, for my
safety.

Does this belong in @tech?