Folks,
I wondering had anyone tried to make a syntax highlighting for  pf.conf syntax,

to help folks new to the pf.conf syntax in the editor of their choice...

I was thinking that this approach might be lower hanging fruit rather
than trying to write a rule editor in nsh (for now at least), and it
might be more generally useful for for the community or those in the
community who like syntax highlighting

i saw some pf.conf syntax highlighting for sublime text editor,

I was just wondering if any had done highlighting for vim, emacs
etc...  ?  or at least something I can get started with ...

Thanks again

Tom Smyth.