On Sat, Aug 31, 2024 at 03:01:22PM +0300, Mihai Popescu wrote:
> If your intention is/was to help a new OpenBSD user to install
> packages, then my feedback is a simple no. This article is far from
> helping a beginner to easily install packages.

After offering https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=172503305621176&w=2,

I remembered writing that slightly longer piece, which offers some explanation
of how things work in addition to copy-pasteable material.

There is room for both approaches.

https://bsdly.blogspot.com/ https://www.bsdly.net/ https://www.nuug.no/