* Michael Favinsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-03-24 19:53]:
> 2) Lots of companies can't send money out until they "get a bill." There
> needs to be some way to generate a "donation invoice" that can be taken to
> accounting. We need to be able to present our accounting departments with
> paperwork that says something to the effect of "We owe OpenBSD $1000."

that is in place for ages. you can donate through our order system.
(for europe certainly, not absolutely certain for north america, but I
think it's the same)

--
BS Web Services, http://www.bsws.de/
OpenBSD-based Webhosting, Mail Services, Managed Servers, ...