>The 10 people who are helping get it.  They know that help is about
>action, and that if you stops at just words, it just plain isn't help.

the extent to which this thread has wasted time and not helped to draw any new
conclusions is astonishing. theo makes a good point when he accounts for the
time wasted by such outpourings of "support". i have abstained from posting to
this thread until now since i see it as acutely pointless.

marco's original appeal and the sea of idiotic responses made me think "i should
put up or shut up, not whine like a little kid". i suggest people stop whining
since it doesn't change anything.

if theo were one to make compromises, would openbsd even exist? it takes someone
who is unwilling to compromise to achieve anything truly great. compromise means
bending your will to suit others and a diminished purity of essence. if you're
unable to grok that, you should probably be watching TV.

pronate and donate or stay cross.