Roger Neth Jr wrote:

On 3/28/06, Daniel Walrond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 03:09:08PM +0100, frantisek holop wrote:
[...]

unfortunately there is no real community around openbsd. at least
i dont see one -- one where there are people without cvs commit.
if you don't have cvs commit, you are a nobody that's what misc@
will teach any newcomer using iron and fire. i try to be part
of a community but the devs say you are nobody and should be glad
that you can use this stuff.
[...]

Yes as users we are lucky to be able to use such quality code which
OpenBSD produces. I think it's a pritty hard job to be a developer, paid
consultant and offer free user support to the user base. So don't be so
quick to judge, without trying it yourself ;)
[...]
Dan, good insight and thanks for the adivce.

Years ago I have had the opportunity to meet e.g. Wim. Remembering that, I would like to say that I can agree with Dan and Roger.

--
Michael Schmidt     MIRRORS:
DJGPP               ftp://ftp.fh-koblenz.de/pub/DJGPP/