On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 02:53:44PM +0200, oliver simon wrote:
> Seems it has a bug in 3.8 and sparc64. Just need it for proxying
> purposes, and exactly that does not work while I tried exactly the same
> config on a x86 Test-Machine. See my problem some days ago, where nobody
> seemed to have any knowledge about ...

Addition:
I would like to ask you to send a short report when you have compiled
it with the standard openbsd-gcc.
Furhter it would be interesting if you have the same proxy problem
with apache2.

Thanks.

--
Oliver Peter, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED], ICQ# 113969174
"Worker bees can leave. Even drones can fly away. The Queen is their slave."