On Friday 31 March 2006 03.05, you wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have installed in my machine both firefox web browser and java
> plugin (compiled on my own machine). The java plugin works fine with
> opera, but I'd like to use it with firefox, but I don't know where to
> put it. Does anyone here from list know where to place the plugins?
> I've seen the FAQ before, but it only reports about Opera.
>
> Thanks
>
> --
> Joco Salvatti
> Undergraduating in Computer Science
> Federal University of Para - UFPA
> web: http://salvatti.expert.com.br
> e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Is this a question for OpenBSD misc?
But how about the plugins directory below the firefox installdir? Or your own
plugin dir below ~/.mozilla

Check in firefox by typing "about:plugins" in the url field.

/Per-Olov
--
GPG keyID: 4DB283CE
GPG fingerprint: 45E8 3D0E DE05 B714 D549 45BC CFB4 BBE9 4DB2 83CE