On Sat, Apr 01, 2006, Hannah Schroeter wrote:

> I'm not sure whether there is a map in OpenBSD's malloc. However,
> you could of course change it to output trace stuff similar to what I
> described in my other mail, and then couple that trace stuff with gdb
> debugging.

I plan to do something like that over the weekend, I just don't know
yet how complicated it is to put this into libc.

> How complicated is your code? Perhaps I could try to build and test it
> with my malloc tracing stuff.

It's the sendmail X address resolver (smar). You can download
sendmail X from ftp.sendmail.org. If you want to do that, I can
give you the test program that triggers the leak and some instructions
how to reproduce it.