Archimedes Arevalo wrote:
> Friends,
>
> Pardon the subject line. It was not meant to offend but rather to attract. I
> recently joined the OpenBSD mailing list to see what issues there are before
> actually installing it on my box. I am presently using another Linux distro.

Are you implying that OpenBSD is yet another distro of Linux? If so -
you are seriously mistaken.

> For the last few days I've been receiving so much emails (I didn't want the
> daily digest), I noticed that there were also from a
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] to the mailing list. I do hope that the
> list maintainers/owners
> act on this spam. I have enough filters on; I do not really want to create
> another one for this.

This list, like any other list - will get spam. That's a given. There
isn't a list (unmoderated that is) that is spamless.

Since you are a new user, take care on what you say. You will end up
making enemies.

Some advice, do your research. Investigate ALL avenues (The OpenBSD
site, the FAQ, the lists, Google) before asking questions in the list.

Many of the answers that you seek ARE in the list archives.

--
Best regards,
Chris