Hello,

Amazing project! I wonder if you've written anything anywhere about the 
internals of how you've achieved isolation of resources in your OpenBSD boxes. 
I'm quite new to OpenBSD (this is my very first msg in the misc mailing list), 
and I'm currently researching isolation/sandboxing 
tools/techniques/resources/etc., and your project sound like you've done some 
good work to make it happen.

My plan is:

I'm setting up some old laptops I bought with a UNIX OS (my first plan was 
Alpine, but I remember reading about OpenBSD's process isolation capabilities 
and decided to research about), and I wanna setup some seriously isolated 
ephemeral environments to run AI agents in it.

By AI agents, think an edge program that's connected to a message-streaming 
system (I'll be using [NATS](https://nats.io), which is kinda similar to 
Kafka/RabbitMQ/Redis Streams but more featureful) to handle events from 
stablished workflows, etc. - some of these workflow steps include calling LLMs 
with exposed tools for their usage, like access to shell so LLMs can request 
shell runs like ls, grep, sed, cat, HTTP reqs with curl, etc.

So, this is the reason I'd be looking for strong isolation :)


Joel Jucá. joeljuca.com

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.

On Sunday, October 4th, 2026 at 3:40 PM, ptr <[email protected]> wrote:

> Eventually both by the end of this month. There are blocks allocated for this 
> already.
> Oct 4, 2026, 20:19 by [email protected]:
> 

> > Do you offer Internet or only vintage-IP?
> >
> > Best 

> >     Martin 

> >
> 

> 

Attachment: publickey - [email protected] - 0x95366305.asc
Description: application/pgp-keys

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to