Dear gentleman,

thank you for time and cooperation. Now, i know there are many ways to
implement a tree structure. But, searching google a little bit more, i
could see some different ways to implement a red-black tree:
top-down,buttom-up, using an explicit stack (on the programmer's own),
implementing it recursively, etc.

Which of them happens to be the fatest? Which one did OpenBSD used?

Once more, thank you a lot.