Hi,

I'm interested in the new OpenCVS project and would like to when it's to be released. I know you can't poste an exact date but for a while this phrase is at the homepage:
 OpenCVS is to be released soon.
So what does soon mean? Does this mean one week, one mounth, a half year or whatever.

It would be nice to know about when it's to be released so I can decide if I should use the "old" GNU CVS or if I should wait for a public stable release.

Best regards,
Stefan

PS: Please don't think about this mail like a troll-flaming-mail, it's a serious question and important to me!