Thanks for the tips, I was able to log the redirection rules and trace
the problem. And there was none at all! PF was working perfectly. The
packets were being redirected but I was getting no answer from the
2k3. So, I phoned the sys admin, chatted a little, and found out that
he didn't set a gateway to the 2k3 server after a maintenance session.
Heh... life is hard ain't it? :)