Tried bridging ral0 and sis0, still no dhcp lease.

I've found a workaround though:
Entering the nwkey as dec not hex and all works fine;
This works: ifconfig ral0 nwkey abcde
This does NOT work: ifconfig ral0 nwkey 0x1234567890
The clients I have tried is all Windows XP, don't know if this is a windows related client thing or something weird with ral/hostap/nwkey/dhcpd.

I assume the latter. It might be a good idea to file a bug report
somewhere at this point.

That is, *if* the keys are used properly. I *do* hope you mean 0xabcde
and 1234567890, instead of the other way round. ;-)

                Joachim

sorry, typo :P and yes the keys *are* used properly, have verified the connection with ifconfig ral0 debug...

Johan