On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 05:20:31PM +0400, Bruno Carnazzi wrote:
>    Hi misc,
>
> I'm looking for an open-source software solution for a multi-user
> password management. Ideally, it's a webapp running on OpenBSD,
> allowing multiple user, each can only see a subpart of the password
> database (ACL or things like that). I've found a lots of such project
> on sf.net but only for single user... Somebody got an idea ?

Actually, I don't even know what you want to achieve.

Should each user have access to his/her own passwords, and nothing else?
Which user can change which password(s)?

I have a feeling some parts of Horde could be used to make do, but it
will be hackish. And still a webapp - not my first choice for storing
critical information.

                Joachim