On Wed, 2006-04-12 at 14:07:53 -0300, Giancarlo Razzolini proclaimed...

> Did you read my mail at all? The plugin authenticate itself from
> master.passwd on OpenBSD and from shadow on linux distributions. I
> mentioned PAM, case the only plugin that existed for authentication in
> openvpn uses PAM. I hate PAM, so i wrote the plugin. Next time read the
> entire message before saying anything.

Heh, indeed I didn't. I just saw those linux related things and panicked! I
thought for a moment you were intending to help us increase the market
viability of OpenBSD by implementing some uberlite way of making OpenBSD
understood by linux idiots.

I apologize! Continue on with more pointfilled discussions!