hi,
hate to bother on such a silly problem, but when I try to
mount_msdos /dev/fd0c I get a 'device not configured' error.

I've already looked at fdc(4) and mount(8) and see that the device
is fd, the number -usually 0, and then in my case B for a 1.44 drive
and then the partition, but, of course, there are no examples;
so, I've tried mount -t msdos /dev/fd0Bc, fd0c, fd0bc, fd0a, fd0ba, etc
I've also tried ./MAKEDEV fd0, and then even newfs_msdos-ing the device.

I checked GENERIC to make sure that fdc* at sbus? wasn't REMed out
for some reason.

Any other ideas?

thanks