I would like to add a DMZ for a webserver and need to add another ethernet
port. My 3.5-
based box has limited card space, so I thought of using a dual port card to add
the 3rd
ethernet port. I have access to a NS DP83816-based dual port card. I see that I
would have
to update my OS version for the DP83816 chip, which is not a problem. However,
I see that
the compatible cards are limited to 3 Netgear FA3xx.

First, are there particular issues with multi-port cards and OpenBSD?
Second, outside of just trying the card, is there anything to review/prepare
for?

Thanks in advance,

Brendan