On Tue, Apr 18, 2006 at 09:19:55AM -0600, Matt Jibson wrote:
> Some of us have had problems with dual core:
> http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=openbsd-misc&m=113860396723795&w=2

and where does it have any relation to the dual-core nature of the problem?
it's mpbios problem.

> On 4/17/06, Gustavo Rios <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Does it make any difference to have dual core processor or not with openbsd
> > ?

one or two cores does not really apear any different to software.
on amd64 (numa) there could be consirderations wrt os design.
still. we are not doing any of that (yet) anyway.

cu

--
    paranoic mickey       (my employers have changed but, the name has remained)