have you submitted a bug report?

On 18/04/2006, at 11:00 PM, Jared Solomon wrote:

Erm, that's not true.  I picked up one at Beelzebub Buy and it crashes
my openBSD 3.8 machine.

On 4/17/06, David Gwynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
i hope you mean cardbus and not pcmcia. there is such a thing as a
pcmcia usb host controller, but it is usb 1 only, and we don't have a
driver for it. if someone wants to give me one i might work on that
in the future though (i want usb on my sparc).

as for usb2 carbus controllers, anything you pick up will probably
work. try to avoid the cards that do firewire and stuff as well as
usb. your best bet is a straight usb card.

dlg