On Saturday 15 April 2006 20:03, Steve B wrote:
I've seen a number of posts on various OBSD
related sites about these Via EPIA boards and their various benefits
- low power, hardware crypto, etc. They look like a nice replacement
for my old board so I've been looking around at logicsupply.com,
idotpc.com and mini-itx.com. There are probably other sites so if
you've got them please share <g>.

I don't know if they are good or not, but just came across this today. Actually just a few minutes ago. I don't know more then this.

http://www.liantec.com/

But the EMB-3640 and the EMB-5840 sure does look small and low AC power, needed, but sure look like you can get a lots of CPU power in some model.

I know I will read more on this one.

Just doing what you asked, passing it around, but that's all I can say about it.