Good day everyone

Recently, I installed SP1 on some domain controllers and ran into an issue
where microsoft changed rpc data with SP1 and firewalls such as microsofts own
ISA server as well as checkpoint have started to randomly block this data.
They have both offered up a fix for the issue, but I have also had the same
issue with OpenBSD PF.

I am running OpenBSD 3.5 on some firewalls and OpenBSD 3.8 on others and seem
to have this issue.

Anyhow, I was just wondering if anyone else experienced this and if they know
what could fix it.

I allow all traffic using ISAKMPD to flow between my locations VPN, thus, PF
shouldn't be blocking but my failures happen with Windows 2003 Domain
Controllers ONLY running SP1 and checking into it, as mentioned, its a known
issue for other firewalls.

any suggestions would be great. I have uninstalled SP1 where the OS allowed us
to do so. Also, rebooting the DC's seems to address the issue for a while as
well.

Thanks again for everything OpenBSD:)

James Mackinnon